What is a Quiet Title Action?

There are times when real estate or land changes ownership in such an ambiguous manner that no clear owner or holder of the title is known. In these instances, a quiet title action may be needed in order to establish ownership of the parcel of land and any structures that sit upon the parcel.

A quiet title action may also be necessary in a situation where a previous lien on a property has lapsed, and you’re looking to remove the lien from the property’s title.

An experienced real estate lawyer can help you establish valid ownership of any land by securing a judgment of title, and recording said judgment with the appropriate county clerk to prove ownership of the land.

If you’re a resident of Philadelphia or Delaware and you need to prove ownership of any parcel of land, we’d like to hear from you.

Glenn A. Brown, Esq.

Attorney Glenn Brown and the Real World Law team provides legal protection to homeowners and businesses in eminent domain and condemnation actions, commercial and residential real estate closings, and other litigation matters. If you're a property owner in need of legal protection, contact our law firm. We've two convenient office locations, serving communities in and around Upper Darby, PA and Wilmington, DE.

Leave a Reply