Acquire or Sell Commercial Real Estate in Philadelphia
The acquisition of commercial property is a complex and tedious process.
It can be confusing and paper-intensive for all parties — sellers and buyers, banks and third-party finance companies, brokers and attorneys.
When you add to that the challenges that come with establishing a new business or relocating your existing company, stress could be on the horizon.
At Real World Law, we’ve extensive experience navigating commercial real estate transactions. Our clients benefit from our thorough, well-rounded understanding of Pennsylvania and Delaware laws.
We develop cost-efficient strategies that increase profitability and reduce risk in the following transactions:
- Acquisitions of commercial properties
- Purchase and sale of multiple properties on behalf of developers and investors
- Commercial development assistance – purchases, zoning and real estate closings
- Restructuring of distressed properties for lenders and/or owners
- Management and restructuring of distressed properties for lenders and/or owners
- Landlord-tenant dispute resolution and/or litigation
- Enforce commercial leases, initiate and manage eviction proceedings
- Commercial lease negotiations and property management services
Who We Represent
We provide high-quality legal representation to the following parties in commercial real estate transactions:
- Lending institutions: Mortgage brokers, banks and real estate financing companies
- Real Estate Buyers: Property investors, developers, home buyers and commercial buyers
- Real Estate Sellers: Commercial, land and residential property owners
- Real estate professionals: Agents and brokers
Schedule a Consultation
Our Philadelphia office is conveniently located in Upper Darby, minutes from Center City and one block east of the 69th Street SEPTA station on Market Street. Give us a call at (610) 734-0750.