Litigation and Bankruptcy Protection for Philadelphia Small Business Owners, Licensed Professionals and Consumers
Have you been served with a lawsuit, confession of judgment, or any other legal document?
Are you struggling to manage your small business debts? Need help restructuring?
Whether you’re involved in complex litigation or running a struggling business, you need legal representation. But not just any lawyer. You need wise and tenacious legal counsel that:
- Is well-versed in Pennsylvania business laws and court procedures
- Has proven experience navigating complex litigation and bankruptcy matters
- Will fight to protect your business, home, property and other assets
- Will dig deep to defend your professional license, reputation and livelihood in state board licensure matters
The attorney you need is Glenn A Brown, DMD, Esq — founder of Real World Law, PC, an Upper Darby law firm representing small business owners, taxi cab drivers, licensed professionals and consumers throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware.
About Glenn A Brown, DMD, Esq.
Glenn A. Brown received his Bachelor (AB) Degree from Harvard University in 1975. He then went on to receive a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business in 1980, and a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in 1982.
In 1983, Dr. Brown became the President and Dental Director of the multi-specialty group dental practice, About Your Smile, PC, then located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Dr. Brown helped to plan, develop, and direct a comprehensive dental health program for this facility, and he currently implements this program by supervising staff as well as performing consultations and procedures.
The Birth of Real World Law, PC
Attorney Brown earned his Juris Doctorate (JD) from Temple University Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia. Throughout his educational career, he received several honors including: Outstanding Oral Advocacy, Best Paper and Dean’s List for 3 semesters and Distinguished Class Performance.
In 2003, Attorney Brown founded Real World Law which now has convenient office locations in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania and Wilmington, Delaware.
Multiple Bar Admissions
With multiple bar admissions, Attorney Brown is licensed to represent you in the following jurisdictions:
- United States Supreme Court
- Delaware District Court
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania Court
- Middle District of Pennsylvania Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- New Jersey District Court
- State of Delaware Court
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Court
- New Jersey State Court
- District of Columbia Court
- Founding Board Member and former Treasurer of the African-American Chamber of Commerce of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware;
- Former Board Member of several prominent organizations, such as the Harvard-Radcliffe Club of Philadelphia, the Urban League of Philadelphia Leadership Institute, the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute, the Barristers Association of Philadelphia, and the Greater Philadelphia Health Action Community Health Center;
- Treasurer of A Better Chance in Lower Merion, Inc. and former Treasurer at Lutheran Children and Family Services of Philadelphia; and
- Former officer of the West Philadelphia NAACP Branch and the ChessPenn Community Health Center.
Schedule a Consultation with Glenn A Brown, DMD, Esq.
Legal help for you and your small business is only a consultation away.
Call 610.734.0750 or click here to request a private meeting with Attorney Brown.