Creditors: Are You Writing Off More Debt
Than You Want to Admit
Chapter 11 creditors face a number of unique challenges, and often have a difficult time navigating the bankruptcy process.
Because of this, you fail to protect your interests and end up writing off more debt than you collect.
Bankruptcy Protection for Secured and Unsecured Creditors
At Real World Law, our bankruptcy team has experience protecting the rights of secured and unsecured creditors in personal and corporate bankruptcy matters.
- Anticipate and plan for possible bankruptcy filings
- Foreclose on homes and commercial real estate in default
- Recover unpaid debt, automobiles, boats and other collateral
- File lawsuits to collect consumer debts and collection costs
- Analyze debtors and bankruptcy petitions
- File timely responses to proofs of claim
- Challenge lien avoidance
- Represent creditors in adversary proceedings
- Review and negotiate debtor’s reorganization plan
- Communicate with bankruptcy trustee
- Attend 341 hearing on creditor’s behalf
- Protect creditor from fraudulent conveyances
- File motion to lift automatic stay
- Prepare objection to debtor’s discharge
- Move to dismiss bankruptcy case when necessary
- Resume debt collection upon dismissal of bankruptcy
Creditors we serve
- Credit unions
- Mortgage lenders
- Credit card companies
- Insurance companies
- Finance companies
- Utility companies
- Commercial landlords
- Government entities
- Debt buyers
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about the legal protection we provide Delaware creditors before, during and after bankruptcy, schedule a consultation with Real World Law.
With two convenient office locations, we serve communities in and around Upper Darby and Wilmington.
Our Philadelphia office is located on Market Street, minutes from Center City and one block east of the 69th Street SEPTA station. Our Delaware office is conveniently located in Wilmington, in the heart of Central Business District and minutes from New Castle County Courthouse.
Dial 610.734.0750 or use this online form to request a consultation with Attorney Brown.